Have you ever:
-taken liquid medicine or a pill to sleep?
- for depression?
- for anxiety?
- to relax?
- for pain?
· Had a glass of wine after a long day or a stressful week?
- Or to take the edge off?
- to get a better night’s sleep?
- to cope with people at a party or social event?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, you are no different than someone who may choose cannabis for the same situations.
· the federal government, driven by big Pharma lobbyists, have cannabis listed as a schedule 1 drug, meaning it has no medical benefits, despite ample proof that it has.
Just because it is federally illegal does not mean it should be.
· You don’t have to deal with the STIGMA associated with the use of your medication or alcohol because it is socially accepted as “normal”.
Rethink “normal”. Be open to learning about cannabis.
Educate yourself and others. "Wear the message, Change a mind".